Welcome to the Forum, a place for sharing
Request or offer whatever is necessary to contribute to the production of PPE
CAR3D wants to create PPEs designs available for replication around Europe. Involving additive manufacturing suppliers means the current and future demand can be met without the need to scale up a dedicated industry. CAR3D Project will create a reference platform, improving Europe’s production capacities for the best response to Covid-19 and other future crises. In this forum, you can also be part of the project, offering products and services you have or requesting the ones you need.
We hope it can be a participatory and respectful space, where collaboration between everyone is the main goal.
[Closed] Forum Rules
- No spam. All automated messages, advertisements, and links to competitor websites will be deleted immediately.
- Post in relevant sub-forums only. Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be removed and placed in the correct sub-forum by moderators.
- Respect other users. No flaming or abusing fellow forum members. Users who continue to post inflammatory, abusive comments or advertising messages; insults or use obscene or blasphemous language, or any other expression that disqualifies people, groups or institutions will be deleted from the forum after two warnings are issued by moderators.
- Harassment. No threats or harassment of other users will be tolerated. Any instance of threatening or harassing behavior is grounds for deletion from the forums.
- Adult content. No profanity or pornography is allowed. Posts containing adult material will be deleted.
- Illegal content. No re-posting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content is allowed. Any posts containing illegal content or copyrighted materials will be deleted.