A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any webpage and it is used to remember your visit when navigate again through the same website. The cookies usually store information of technical character, personal preferences, personalization of contents, statistics of use, links to social networks, access user accounts,…etc. The purpose of the cookies is to adapt the web content to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any website would be significantly reduced. If you want to consult more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to eliminate them, deactivate them, etc.…, please go to this link.
Cookies used on this site
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that any user who writes a comment on the blog is a person and not an automated application, to avoid spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to collect statistics on traffic and volume of visits. By using this website you consent the use of information about you by Google. Therefore for the execution of your rights, on this matter, you should contact directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like or Share buttons.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time you can execute your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers .
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must execute your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision of not accepting them.
- In the case of cookies by Google Analytics, the company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and guarantees not to share the information with third parties, except when necessary for the operation of the system or the law requires it. According to Google your IP address it is not stored. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard on this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link .
Cookie Advisor is a WordPress plugin